The welcome call is, quite possibly, one of the most important calls an organization needs to make to the new customer. It is the organization’s first interface with them after the sale has closed. Now, customer service steps in to begin building the all-important customer relationship. The organization cannot miss the opportunity to get its customers started on the right foot with a professionally managed welcome call. You have an opportunity to introduce your company, your support team, augment your brand image, thank customers for their patronage and then give them the information they need to properly use your services and make contact with you in the future. Keep your sales team focused on sales. Then let Customer Care team welcome your new customers on board. Show them that you care and that you appreciate their business. Teckinfo’s award winning InterDialog Dialer(Dialer for Welcome Calling), a Unified Communication Solution helps your organization thrill your customers with an immediate expression of gratitude.
Key Capabilities & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Modular, Scalable & Reliable
- Personalized & effective interaction that gives a worthwhile experience to the customer
- Promotes Customer Retention & helps in future sale
- Comprehensive functionality & feature rich capabilities
- Rapid implementation enabling operation of Multi-channel approach to lead management campaigns.
- Fulfillment of inbound, outbound, blended & multimedia contact management requirements
- Maximize Productivity & Improve agent efficiency
- Increase profitability by optimizing efficiency of your people & systems.
- Enhance customer experience across every channel and touch point
- Inbound calls are routed in efficient and intelligent manner
- Great customer experience increases customer retention and opportunities to cross sell
- Optimal use of all staff resources resulting in increased efficiency and profitability
- Gather necessary customer data
- Provide important information about your company
- Explain products and services
- Offer key support contact information
- Avoid hiring additional staff for special promotions or one-time events
- Increase staff productivity
- Begin each new relationship with a positive impression
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Increase customer loyalty