Dial 100/911-Police Emergency Helpline
"DIAL 100" is a state police commissionerates’ initiative to implement an automated system to handle Public Distress by using PSTN / Wireless Media & CTI based Solution integrated with incident management software to handle these distress calls efficiently from Police control room, using multiple vehicle mount terminals and GPS based Automatic Vehicle Tracking System for navigation and guidance. Teckinfo has successfully integrated its award winning InterDialog UCCS (Call/Contact Center Solutions for Police Emergencies), a Unified Communication Solution with the incident tracking system & other 3rd party applications to effectively and efficiently redress & track the incidents reported.
Key Capabilities & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Modular, Scalable & Reliable
- Personalized & effective interaction that gives a worthwhile experience to callers
- Comprehensive functionality & feature rich capabilities
- Rapid implementation enabling operation of multi-channel Contact Centers
- Fulfillment of inbound, outbound, blended & multimedia contact management requirements
- Maximize Productivity & Improve agent efficiency
- Leverage existing investments, lower TCO
- Minimize Operating Costs
- Increase profitability by optimizing efficiency of your people & systems.
- Enhance user experience across every channel and touch point
- Inbound calls are routed in efficient and intelligent manner
- Optimal use of all staff resources resulting in increased efficiency and profitability
- Single telephone number to call in times of distress from anywhere in the state / district / police commissionerate.
- Easier logging of the FIR & on the spot issuing of the FIR by the police.
- Minimizes the police response time
- Makes police personnel accountable with regard to time they took in reaching the scene of offence.
- Marked improvement in the efficiency of police personnel