Appointment setting is significant in diverse marketing segments ranging from automotive reservations, banking & insurance, healthcare & pathology services and many others. Generally, appointment setting helps organizations increase their sales by generating qualified leads that could eventually transform into a sale. This role helps companies engage clients on a more personal level – targeting their needs directly at the convenience of an appointment. Today Call Centre’s help determine the probability of a face-to-face meeting with field marketers, thus increasing the potential chance for success. A good appointment strategy will allow sales team to spend more time in front of potential clients and closing deals. Teckinfo’s award winning InterDialog UCCS (Call/Contact Center Solutions for Appointment Management), a Unified Communication Solution helps organizations streamline their appointment setting programs to find potential customers who have interest in their product or service, qualify their purchasing role, and set up an appointment for your team.
Key Capabilities & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Modular, Scalable & Reliable
- Personalized & effective interaction that gives a worthwhile experience to the customer
- Promotes Customer Retention & helps in future sale
- Comprehensive functionality & feature rich capabilities
- Rapid implementation enabling operation of Multi-channel approach to lead management campaigns.
- Fulfillment of inbound, outbound, blended & multimedia contact management requirements
- Maximize Productivity & Improve agent efficiency
- Increase profitability by optimizing efficiency of your people & systems.
- Enhance customer experience across every channel and touch point
- Inbound calls are routed in efficient and intelligent manner
- Great customer experience increases customer retention and opportunities to cross sell
- Optimal use of all staff resources resulting in increased efficiency and profitability
- Inbound call handling & outbound dialing solution for appointment management
- Multi-channel follow-up (SMS & emails) with prospects after voice calls for appointment confirmation
- Voice recording and Robust reporting for appointment verification
- Access and manage your appointments – anywhere, anytime.