BPO - Call Center Software Solution
In the prevailing business scenario, the BPO market has become extremely demanding with more than half the BPO contracts bombing because customers feel that their business objectives have not been met. Today it is very important for BPO services providers that they opt for the right contact center software for different types of process requirements (whether inbound or outbound process or both), as it is a key constituent in their successful customer retention strategy.
A BPO differentiates itself by putting the state of the art technology to improve process delivery be it Lead Management, Telesales, Collections, Customer Care Services, Technical Support Services, Help Desk Services and many more industry verticals.
ID-Cloud, premium contact center software for BPO, offerings consists of a suite of products for inbound, outbound & blended business processes with features that facilitate the BPO’s to deliver top-drawer unified omni-channel contact center services to its customer’s. Also with APIs available for quick 3rd party application integrations to streamline the business processes they are able to utilize the AI/ML tools & features of ID-Cloud call center solution for BPO AI/ML to render exceptional customer service.
Multi Deployment options viz
Key Capabilities of Dialer for Call Center
- True Omni-channel contact center solution that supports all digital channels, like voice, video, text messaging, mobile apps and social media etc.
- Advanced multi-level / multiple language IVR
- ACD assists in easy intelligent routing and get customers to the right agent quickly.
- Preview / Progressive / Predictive Dialer
- Dialer maintains do not call lists & rejects DNC numbers
- Supports Campaign wise dialing mode - select the dialing mode that best suites the campaign
- Multi-dexterous / skilled agents with an array of multi-channel option are able to address customer queries / complaints expeditiously
- Remote Agent Login
- IVR & OTP authentication for Mobile / Android Agents ensures data security while working remotely
- Multiple campaigns (inbound, outbound)
- Agents can login into multi campaigns and take calls as per prioritization.
- Powerful & feature rich lead manager
- Powerful AI supporting Google NLP Technology & Google Verified Calls for Sentiment & Text analysis
- Recording – Voice / Screen logger
- Real Time Monitoring & Comprehensive Reporting - with Standard default reports and option to create customized reports
- View / Access all interaction records across all channels from a Unified Agent Desktop
- Supervisors monitor / reporting & tracking agent’s performance across multiple login modes and channels by viewing statistics real-time
- API’s for integration with 3rd party CRM applications & database (Includes all major CRM software’s like, Zoho, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Lead Squared, SAP, TCS Ion, etc.)
- Plug-ins for Email / SMS / WhatsApp applications
- Security: Role & rules based login & access control
- Option for advanced number encryption, information masking, secure data storage
- Easily & highly scalable up-to 3500 concurrent agents & 10000 SIP channels on a single setup
- HA (High Availability) & Disaster Recovery option make it an apt solution for mission critical processes
Key Benefits of using a Call Center Software
- No Investment on in premise IT infrastructure setup & maintenance
- Pre-pay model (PAY-AS-YOU-GO) enables scaling up & down in an economical way depending on the business process requirements
- (Multi-Tenancy) - multiple client’s processes can be managed on the same infrastructure with complete data and process segregation
- Easily add new channels with no downtime
- Call from Anywhere anytime with WFH / WFA / Mobile Agents
- Agent can connect with customers on any channel of communication
- Nullifies reasons for low productivity viz; hardware failure, network failure, internet connectivity, etc.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership with quick Return on Investment
- Easy to install and ready to run