IVR Edge - IVR Software
IVR Edge is a high performance, robust and scalable ivr system that works on various leading hardware such as Dialogic, Keygoe and Synway etc. It can handle the simplest of simple to the most complex of requirements to when it come to creating an IVR. Integration with any 3rd party database, be it for banking, telecom, insurance, travel, payment gateway etc can be handled with ease. Ideally suited to create Hosted IVR and virtual patching solutions with scalabilities that can range from 4 to 128 E1’s per setup with voice recording and CDR functionality. Integration with leading text to speech (TTS) and speech recognition ASR engines add to the flexibility and functionality.
IVR Software Features
- Simple to use Graphical System Design Interface
- Multiple telephone line support both on Analog and Digital
- Advanced call screening and call switching options
- Can be integrated with any type of database
- Playback data retrieved from database
- Text to Speech
- Call Transfer to other extensions
- Full logging of callers' details and all the selections made during the call
- Multi-Language support
- Multi level IVR
- IVR Self Service
- Flow Selection on DNIS (Dialed Number Identification Service)
- Flow Selection on ANI (Automatic Number Identification)
Advantage and Benefits
- IVR Edge guides the customers through a series of menu driven options so as to allow them to retrieve the information without having to get connected to an agent at all.
- All calls are answered along with an option for multiple languages.
- Callers are routed based on a rule based program which takes as input, customer data that can be captured at the time the call is logged or the options a customer selects during the course of the call.
- IVR Solutions route the call to the appropriate
ACD group e.g. enquiries, new schemes, technical support, etc.
- Voice mail is also provided so customers have an option to leave their queries and request for a call back.
- With IVREdge you can manage large and unpredictable call volumes
- Same number of staff can manage large number of calls
- Calls and messages can be recorded, stored and distributed via emails.