CSAT / Survey / Market Research
Successful customer satisfaction surveys maximize the retention of current customers, and help enterprises to better position themselves among prospective clients, uncover customer perceptions or needs, improve customer loyalty, or help the enterprise to make improvements. To develop & implement successful customer satisfaction surveys, organizations are opting for Call Centre’s to design, implement, conduct & manage survey prior as well as post the business transactions. Teckinfo’s award winning InterDialog Dialer (Dialer for CSAT, Feedback), a Unified Communication Solution has all the necessary tools to help them conduct such surveys.
Key Capabilities & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Modular, Scalable & Reliable
- Personalized & effective interaction that gives a worthwhile experience to the customer
- Promotes Customer Retention & helps in future sale
- Comprehensive functionality & feature rich capabilities
- Rapid implementation enabling operation of Multi-channel approach to lead management campaigns.
- Fulfillment of inbound, outbound, blended & multimedia contact management requirements
- Maximize Productivity & Improve agent efficiency
- Increase profitability by optimizing efficiency of your people & systems.
- Enhance customer experience across every channel and touch point
- Great customer experience increases customer retention and opportunities to cross sell
- Optimal use of all staff resources resulting in increased efficiency and profitability
- Helps Demonstrate commitment to the customers.
- Enhance profits.
- Gain feedback from customers about products, services, and/or support, outside of what customers provide the sales force.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve quality of service.
- Increase market share.
- Increase repeat business.
- Learn where the company stands in comparison with competitors.
- Obtain information on product developments, priorities, and requirements.
- Provide a way for unhappy customers to vent.
- Target resources on issues of concern to customers.